Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

An Intro to my blog and my faith

To my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ our Lord, our Savior: 
I have wanted to start a site for quite some time where I can spread the Gospel, teach His truth, discuss the many depths of the Bible in a respectful forum where any walk of the Christian faith can join in effort to concisely clarify and dismiss the false teachings of the world. 
First and foremost I would like to inform you of the foundation in which my faith is established upon.  I believe in an omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient,  immutable triune God who is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (three persons) and who is One God (John 10:30, Mark 12:29,32 1 Cor 8:4, Gal 3:20).  He is the Sustainer and Ruler of the entire universe (Job 12:10, Isa 45:18, Heb 1:3) who through Jesus created all that exists out of nothing (Isa 48:13, John 1:3, Col 1:16).  Only by believing that Jesus is the Christ, Lord and Savior, through Him and Him alone will He wipe away sins and present me justified to God the Father at the Judgment.  (John 3:15-16; 368:12; 10:9; 14:6, Acts 4:12, 1 Tim 2:5)
I believe that the whole Bible is inerrant and is the inspired book of the living God  (2 Tim 3:16-17), that there is power behind the Word (1 Thes 1:5), and that the Word is much more than text (Luke 8:11-15, John 1:1-5, 14) and it is the holy words of our heavenly Father that was breathed out for us to know him and fight off the schemes of the devil (Eph 6:10-20).
As a husband I am to be the head of the household as well as head of my wife (Eph. 5:23).  So as a husband to my wife, it is my responsibility to put her in her place - the place of honor (I Peter 3:7), love her just as Christ loves the church (Eph. 5:25-27), and provide for her and my family (I Tim 5:8).

This is a small aspect of my foundation.  More will come later.
-In Christ's Name

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome - Thank you for sharing it.

    JalaPeno

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words have come from God to be shared with us. This is beautiful,thank you for writing the blessed knowledge he has given you.

    ReplyDelete